The Data Fair explores possibilities of producing creative work based on eclectic subjects such as Chinese New Year dinner, Chinese philology, whales, and deities in Taiwanese folk belief. The second edition of Data Fair will take place on October 28, 2018.
The Data Fair displays the works of participants who attended the Creative Comic Collection Data Workshop, whose dojin mode of production draws on all kinds of media including self-publishing, video clips, animation, website construction, and plastic models. Such a diversity of expression reflects a catholic range of artistic subjects.
The Fair hosts over 80 stalls consisting of the CCC Data Workshop members as well as other contributors. They are located on a wide spectrum of field of interests that redefines what you think to be an "expert."
The event runs in concert with the 2018 Petit Fancy Manga-Anime Fair.
Plan Your Visit
- Advised by: Ministry of Culture, Republic of China
- Organized by: Academia Sinica Center for Digital Cultures
- Implemented by: Fancy Frontier
- Date: 10:30-16:30 Sunday, October 28, 2018
- Venue: Expo Dome, Taipei Expo Park (No.1, Yumen St., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 104, Taiwan)
- Ticket: 150 NTD (joint entrance to Petit Fancy Manga-Anime Fair, starting on October 27)